This was the second time I fucked my little boy





After the fuck I gave to my son, the little boy changed for the better, I mean that he already arranged his room, threw his clothes in the washing machine and got up in time to go to school, and that that time he already had one week. 

Obviously our friction was somewhat distant, and you could see that he was still confused, maybe he thought it had been a dream, because he looked strange, not morbidly like before, rather with grief, for my age I no longer had grief of what I had done, I liked it and was not sorry.

So I thought, as my son does not want to talk about it, I think it is my responsibility as a mother to make him see how things are, so on that Friday I decided to do it, I waited until the clear night, I went to his room, for this I was completely naked just covering me with my nightgown, I entered his room, he seemed to be asleep but the light in the hall woke him up a bit, he saw me with such amazement that he was far from wanting to sleep, I asked him if we could talk for a moment and he agreed.

We sat on his bed and I asked him if he was okay, since he felt distant with me since that night, he replied that he felt strange because it was something he wanted but did not expect me to take the initiative, I laughed a little when He said that, I told him why he had not told me before, to which he replied that he was nervous, since he was more excited to be near me.

At the time of saying that, I could notice a tremendous erection in his boxer, which made my nipples jump and protrude from my robe, to which he could not hide his look of amazement, I asked him if he liked how my nipples and he nodded without saying anything, I told him that it showed because his cock was erect and he got attached and tried to cover it with his hands, so I took his hands and put them abruptly on my tits telling him that the only thing which will cover will be his mother's nipples, I took advantage of the fact that he was holding my tits to take the cock out of his boxer and start masturbating.

While doing that he ordered him to massage the tits of his mother's bitch, he told her several things like that he was a bastard with a good piece of viola vaginas that only served as my pleasure tool, and he only said that I was his beautiful mommy , I started to suck his skin, the bastard left my tits to take my head and push it more because it was about to come, so he let a river of milk flow into my mouth.

I was still not satisfied, so under the pretext of ending up fucking, I took it from his cock and told him to bathe because everything was bathed in his semen, we went to the shower and I began to caress his dick while we kissed, achieving make that thing hard, order him to take me and be careful of him if he came quickly, and the bastard took me by the legs, lifted me and put me against the wall while I buried the cock, it was one pump after another while our Tongues were playing, when he got tired of holding me he threw himself and I started to give him grips while I saw his face hold on, we repeated those positions so I told him to finish I would stick it up his ass.

My little boy almost broke my anus, he pushed me very hard so I knew it would end in my ass, and so it was, full of sperm my anus, so I took it, put it on my knees and told him to swallow and clean the milk that It drained from my anus, what a rich black kiss I could feel, when it ended, I stood him up and I on my knees ordered him to put his cock in my mouth and he will start to urinate, to clean the semen he left to blow it, I was already out of control and with pleasure I drank all my son's urine.

We got out of the shower and before I returned him to his room, I told him that we were going to continue having sex when his brothers weren't there or were asleep, and that I would like him to grab my ass or my tits and finger me from time to time, He was not afraid or sorry, he said yes, we kissed and each of us stops his room.
After that night, things changed with my son, when he was in the kitchen he took his time to pass my fingers under my skirt and smear his dick between my buttocks, in addition to having sex every Friday, things were going well, although I wanted something else in my life and I had one more daughter…

To be continued...