They catch my sister and me in the subway



Holi pretty!

This is my first story and something that happened to me a little while ago in the subway (1 year 🙈🙊)

Well it all happened 1 year ago and I hardly dare to write it out of shame and fear, but I want to say it and know your opinions. Shí? 🙊

Well it all started on a Friday, my older sister Alondra and I were going to party, we dedicated ourselves to modeling as a hobby, so it was an event that had an after party and things like that

That day, as we went with her then boyfriend of my sister and the event was very cool, we dressed sexy, my sister was wearing a fitted (but a lot) black dress that highlighted her figure, I was very baby but as I told you, we do modeling then We must take care of ourselves so I took advantage of the exercise and wore a small skirt and a transparent white blouse and put on a pink bra to give it a tender innocent touch (shí it was like that back then hehe 🙈😈)

On the way to the event, which was around 3pm, because we were in the car of my sister's boyfriend, who apparently was going with "little feelings" 😮😳🙊, because every time he could he touched my sister's legs and climbed under her skirt, but I guess because I was going, she did not dare to anything.

At the event, well we were there celebrating and little things, but the fool of my sister's boyfriend (now ex) was flirting with another girl, I guess he got hot with the car and wanted to be satisfied 😷 The point is that he ended up kissing with Another chick and my very angry sister told us to leave and that it was worth it if we left everyone there, so I followed her; She was so angry that she was walking very fast and to avoid her finding us we went into the subway.

Once inside we realized that we left everything in his ex's car, bag, money, we only carried our phones, so we told the police that we had an emergency and that if he let us pass, and he agreed so we got in to avoid to my sister's ex.

I guess it was rush hour, I don't travel by subway, my mom always takes me everywhere, so I didn't know what's up, Alondra wasn't an expert on the matter either so she just took me by the hand and we ventured into the world of people it was there, obviously we did not know that there were exclusive wagons for women, so we went in the first one that we had close to (obviously it was for men 🙈🙊)

The subway took a long time, it was starting to rain and it was terribly hot 😔😢 I didn't say anything because Alondra was super angry, so I held on for her 😒

The subway arrived and we got on (or rather they pushed us up), so much so that we stayed up to the other door, me on the corner and Alondra a little bit ahead, just because we were holding on we didn't separate 😥

Well the subway took about a thousand years to advance, so in the meantime I only saw my sister with a sad and angry face, I was not knowing what to do so I only saw her.

After a few seasons, I felt Alondra squeeze my hand and her hand was sweating, I thought it was the heat or something, because she was very red on her face, but she never turned to see me so she was a little worried but she didn't say anything about it. himself from his anger; Suddenly the subway stopped a lot in the tunnel, so I noticed something there, my sister was making strange movements 🤔 so I looked at her carefully and I got a surprise 😱😱

A man, not very old (about 35 maybe 🤔) was quite big and ugly, groping my sister 😠😠 * I want to clarify that at that time she was 18 and I was 15 * so I didn't know what to do, my sister being abused by a strange gentleman in a public place, taking advantage of the crowd 😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠

It gave me a lot of courage that I wanted to separate them, so I took advantage of the fact that a boy moved to pull my sister and separate her, but it all went wrong 😔😭 because my sister's abuser also let it pass and now they were even more hidden 😭😭😢😢

I assumed that Alondra did not say anything out of fear and so that I would not realize it, but it was wrong, suddenly I saw how she bit her lip and her free hand touched her little thing 😱🙊 that meant she was consenting to it 😱😱😱 😱 so I just stared at how they groped her.

The guy noticed it so he began to touch her everywhere, but hiding from everyone 🙄 he began by touching her waist, as well as hugging her, then he passed one of his hands to her buttocks and the other raised her to one of her tits 😱🙊 god It was so weird and exciting that I was starting to have strange reactions in my body, I was just watching carefully 🙈🙊

The guy was on my sister, he squeezed her tit and her buttock with each of his hands, suddenly the hand that was on her buttock went around her thigh and settled on her little thing on her clothes 🔥🔥😱😱 I was paralyzed seeing that , the guy lowered his other hand and raised his dress to leave his buttocks out, my sister was practically naked from the waist down, she only had her panties 🔥🙈😱😱 the guy passed one of his hands between the legs of my sister, who was more than devoted to him because I saw how he spread his legs to make it easier for the guy to act

The other hand put it through the neckline of her dress, the damned man was touching her tit directly 😠😱🙈🔥🙊 and my sister did not say anything, on the contrary I only saw how she stuck even more to him el and the guy did not miss to nothing, because I saw how he put his hand through my sister's panties and I suppose he penetrated her with a finger because she bit her lip and gave a little jump 🔥😱😱😱 I did not know what to do that I chose to close my eyes 😳😳

Suddenly I felt a huge chill, because I felt like someone touched my buttocks 😦😦😰😰 I quickly opened my eyes and noticed that it was the same man, while I was entertaining Alondra, he took the opportunity to touch me 😠🙈🔥

I was with mixed feelings, so I didn't put up much resistance either 🙈🙈 in fact I wanted to see how far it would go with me, so I let myself get carried away a little bit and turned around so that instead of touching my buttocks, I was touching my vagina, hee hee 🙈🙊 🙈🙊

The guy was giving himself to the little sisters in the subway car, I did not know how many stations we had like this, I was just enjoying that hand 🙈🙈🔥🔥🔥 suddenly I felt that hand get through the elastic and began to give me pleasure directly on my little thing 😱😱😰😰🙊🙊🙈🙈🙈🔥🔥🔥🔥 I couldn't believe that guy was fingering us both.

Alondra and I were still holding hands, she didn't know that I was receiving the same treatment as her so we just squeezed 🙊🙊🙊

Suddenly the guy took his hand from me so I wanted to see why he had done it and when I saw him, I noticed how he lowered my sister's panties and clung to her too much 🤔😒 but something was not right, he seemed to move how yes ... you know ... he was fucking her 🙊😱🔥 I just saw something that left me petrified, in the middle of my sister's legs there was something strange ... MY GOD the man's penis 🙊😱😱😱😱😱😱🙈🙈🔥🔥 🔥 a gigantic thing that could be seen well between my sister's thighs, it was there that I lost what little control I had left, so I "accidentally" brushed my leg with his hand, so that the guy could continue with his work, something It didn't take long to pass because when he felt my leg his hand hit me like a magnet and he went up to finish what he had started 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 * I want to clarify that I had never seen a penis in magazines or on the internet,I hadn't masturbated either, but everything I saw with my sister and that gigantic thing made me very curious at that moment 🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊 *

My sister had a monster in her vagina that was walking outside and I had my fingers inside me 🙊🔥🔥🔥 it was something very exciting that I felt like I was urinating, the guy had made me come 😱😱😱😱😱😱 and no It took a long time for him to fill Alondra's thighs with his semen 🔥🙊 it looked like a liter of milk that was too much all he threw 😱😱 he took his hand away from me and I saw how he separated from my sister, which she took advantage of to accommodate her clothes and clean up a bit.

I thought it was all over, but no, that station was a transfer, so many got off and rearranged themselves inside, so much so that Alondra went to give to the door that did open and I was super crushed by someone to whom I was by apologize when I looked up and saw who it was ... THE LORD 😱😰😰

God, I was completely cornered in front of the guy who had just abused my sister, everyone turned their back to us and Alondra was super far 😭😭😭 I was still excited but I was scared of the situation since I was completely alone, so the best What I could do was lower my gaze and wooow 🙊🙈🔥 the monster that that man had as a penis was still outside and I saw how he was hardening again, the man took advantage and approached me, his penis was at the height of me abdomen and with his hands he began to unbutton my blouse 😦😦🔥 and put his huge hand to touch my breasts 🔥😦😱

I didn't know what to do 💔 my sister was very far away, I was still excited about what had happened but I was scared to death and the other passengers seemed to be absent, I had no one to help me 💔💔😢😢😢😭😭😭

So I resigned myself, I said he will do the same to me as Alondra, and I could see how he put the monster between my legs 😢🙊🔥 but I put it in the entrance of my vagina on my panties, I clearly felt that he wanted to put it on 😢😱 😱😱🙊🔥🔥 but it was a bit complicated, so he lowered one of his hands, took the elastic and put my panties aside, put his penis in the entrance, bent his legs and tried to put it 🙊🙊🙊😱😱😱😱🔥 🔥🔥🔥

Suddenly the subway stopped very ugly, what this guy took advantage of and put all his huge and venomous penis in me 😭😭😭😭😭🔥 it was a very pleasant pain, I didn't even think it was going to enter me 🙊🙊🙊

The guy took me by the buttocks and lifted me, that is, he was carrying me there between all of them to be able to fuck me to his liking 🔥😭🙊😢💔

I didn't know whether to cry or what, a man with a gigantic penis was practically raping me in a place full of people and who had previously satiated with my older sister 💔💔😭😭 but the pleasure I felt was also immense, so I I stayed like that, without reacting to anything, I just took hold of his huge arms so as not to fall ...

He moved in a masterful way, no one noticed that he was grabbing me pronto suddenly, he began to move faster, I noticed that his penis got even harder, I tried not to moan, when he noticed that he began to moan he kissed me to shut me up and almost instantly he gave me one last thrust and I felt how he left his semen inside me 🙊😭🔥🙈😱

Slowly he pulled his huge penis out of me, lowered me to the ground, adjusted his clothes, looked me straight in the eye, ran down my cheeks where my tears were running, and put his index finger in my mouth as if to say not to say anything , he turned around and got off at the next station, but not before seeing Alondra who was at the door and smiling at him, I buttoned my little blouse and adjusted my panties which I noticed soaked with his semen, fluids and blood ... yes I had ripped my virginity 💔💔🙊🙊

Alondra came to me and we got off, we did not even know where it was, we approached with the police of the station he told us where we were and we preferred to take a taxi

When I got home I ran to my room, locked myself in and stood in front of my mirror, I took off the skirt and saw my panties full of blood, a man who abused my sister, had raped me and took my virginity and all that, I enjoyed it ... 😈😈😈


Related Stories: 

I ended up with a sugar daddy


Comments

Post a Comment