I became a submissive thanks to an old Russian cop


I go for a walk with the little dog that a friend left me for a few days to take care of after going on a trip and I go to a park with space for these little animals.

I leave it loose inside the enclosure where there was no other dog inside and I sit on one of the benches next to the door, when I see an elderly man approaching due to the grayness of his hair, although stout. and strong, with a dog similar of breed to the one he cared for, greeting me in Spanish but with a marked foreign accent from the eastern countries, I return the greeting and I notice that he has to be around 60 long years because his serious face They mark this with the appearance of an older man.

The dogs quickly become friends and begin to play causing clashes and comic situations, which make us laugh out loud, breaking the ice of the moment, quickly introducing how Vasilic, saying he had never seen me in the park since the He came two or three times a day because he lived in front of it.

I told him that it was the first time because they had left me the dog to take care of, at the same time I told him my name was Rosa, and that he also lived nearby but did not frequent this place, starting a conversation in which he told me that he was a Russian who lived here for two years, when he came to his country after retiring from his job, saying he had been in the police of his country and for various reasons he had to retire a year before and come to the islands since they had spoken well of this paradise.

After a while we went to take the dogs out when the sujo who was very playful began to try to get on my jumping with games and staining my dress with his feet of dirt and mud that were in the park, apologizing to me at the same time. He said, come a moment that I live there in front of the park and I clean my clothes a little with a stain remover that I usually use.

It didn't seem like a bad idea to me, because that way the little dog would also drink water at home and I would take it calmer.

Along the way I noticed a little more about his physique, noticing how strong he was because his robust arms with white skin but with a lot of hair did not clash with his strong legs and a hard butt marked by the narrow pants that at the same time let us sense a package of scandal.

Upon entering he invited me to come in, telling him that he did not have to clean me in the garden and did not want to dirty the house for his wife ... he laughed quickly saying he was single, that he had never married because of his work although he had had several girlfriends, he never he had married and lived alone.

I decided to go inside given his kindness and not seem like a bland, indicating where the toilet was to clean me while he looked for the stain remover.

I began to clean myself with water and a towel, seeing that it spread more stains and wet it, so, ajar the door a little, I removed my dress to try to clean it better, keeping my panties alone, because I was not wearing a bra, thinking he was not going to enter, when I felt the door being pushed at the same time as I said here I bring you the stain remover with its marked Russian accent, being half shocked when he saw me that I almost fell when he opened the door and saw me naked, comically turning my back to hide my breasts Without realizing it, I showed my butt almost naked from the use of the tanguilla panties that I was wearing that day.

Ohhh sorry, she said with a more comical face, I didn't know she was undressing, turning with her hands on my breasts hiding them when she offered me the cleanser.

I grabbed it, without realizing it showed a chest to which he directed his gaze like a hawk looking for prey, breaking the ice a bit saying that she was a splendid woman, very attractive and very sexy.

She did not leave the toilet while trying to explain to me how to use that stain remover that had the labels in Russian, leaving at the end to hide my breasts and relaxing the tension of the moment.

He told me how it was used at the same time that he asked me about a small scar on my back, indicating that it was from a spot that had been removed with surgery, saying he thought it was for another reason because he had several scars on his back chest and in its noble parts.

Mira told me, while he opened his shirt, showing his strong and masculine torso with two scars below the shoulder and another at the height of the belt, saying that it was from gunshots, because he was shot in an operation, also showing in the upper part of his butt.

He took my hand and said look how these were, the skin is still sticking out, while I bring my hand to the shoulder and then to the waist.

This is why I came here to live, they threatened me and tried to kill me twice… but don't worry, nobody knows I'm here, they won't come for me now, laughing after their comment… .. Although it left me somewhat worried.

Leave the dress to dry and take I leave you a shirt of mine if you want to cover up although I prefer to stay that way you are more sexy…. Of course I told him innocently, I am at a disadvantage ... saying he quickly, I fix this quickly, removing his shirt completely and taking off his pants, keeping some white briefs that could barely contain the packet, emerging above these a thick wordy that it continued towards his chest.

You see now we walk the same, bringing his mouth to mine and kissing me without me withdrawing it.

I part his lips, he looked at me and he kissed me again as he hugged me and caressed my back and my buttocks.

My hands quickly went to her butt to sneakily but quickly lower her briefs, exposing her thick, long dagger that plummeted between her legs from the weight of her huge, thick, bare head.

I lowered my gaze half perplexed and, separating a few centimeters, I reached out to touch her and caress her, observed by her lustful gaze that indicated I should do something else.

I tested it with my hand, dwarfed by such a bar and although it was still flaccid, that impressed and even more so its rounded and voluminous head that stood out remarkably, inviting us to taste it.

I crouched half submissive, kneeling before that Russian tower and grabbing her dagger although it looked more like a transoceanic torpedo, I began to kiss her and devour her not without difficulty, because putting her big head in my mouth was an arduous task complicated by its thickness and dimensions, although after A well-deserved effort expanding my opening I managed to taste it and make the Russian giant snort, who went from the cold to the heat of my mouth.

I grabbed him and massaged his huge and hairy balls that contracted as he grew and hardened that huge phallus that was already running through my hand from the base to its tip, rubbing and heating it, making it hard as steel.

Now he grabbed it and tapping lightly with a rigid trunk on my lips, he invited me to get up, grabbing me with his strong arms like a feather and taking me to a room with a huge bed where a giant fan on the ceiling cooled it, seeing that Its front and headboard were supported by two huge mirrors, as if to reflect the tasks that were done there.

I gently flop down although during the journey I kiss and devour my nipples, taking me as if I were a feather, and after laying on the side of the bed, he spread my legs and began to kiss and play with my shaved and neat bunny, making me squirm with pleasure between his arms that grabbed my breasts with their strong hands, making them seem smaller covered by them, which wisely pinched my nipples making me light up like a torch in a few seconds.

His tongue had experience because it didn't take long for me to go crazy playing where women like the most with a softness and at the same time with a decision that after a few minutes of joy that is difficult to describe, explodes, giving him my first orgasm of the night in his mouth.

He sat on the bed with his thick and long stem facing the ceiling, and taking me as if I weighed nothing, he made me sit on him, helping me with my hand to direct him to the door of my sex, positioning his huge head that I entered by opening my lips as if it were a drill, because the push by the weight of my body made it enter to the base of her balls, cutting off my breath for a few seconds until I could gauge what they had just put me in.

I had turned my back to his chest so that in the mirror on the wall at the foot of the bed I could see with great clarity how that chick entered and left my pussy every time I got up and down with the help of his hands and support. of my legs on the bed.

The view left no doubt that what I was getting into was of dimensions difficult to match, confirming with my lost gaze and drunk with pleasure that the mirror had no magnification, because moments before one had already done the work of cataloging and testing, qualifying that muscle as one of the biggest that they had put me.

His hands from time to time went up to my breasts and played with them, although they soon came down to my waist to continue lifting me up and lowering me on his rod, while he kissed me on the neck and spoke to me in Spanish with a Russian accent, although words also escape him in their language that I did not understand.

The pleasure increased with the passing of the minutes and how could it be otherwise my second explosion was even greater both for the pleasure and for the duration of it, leaving me with hardly any strength and a half anesthetized, noting that I could barely endure my head on foot after that tremendous orgasm.

He put me lying on my side in front of the head of the bed where the other mirror reflected my face from having suffered a lot of pleasure, and after lifting one leg with his strong hands, he directed his huge shaft again until he penetrated me again and began a slow but constant rhythm of hips putting and taking out the whole trunk of that long member over and over again before my incredulous look in the mirror, as well as his fixation on his wise task, although mine was fixed on the bottom seeing how he entered and left me that stiff piece of meat.

My leg was kept up thanks to his arms, noticing that little by little the rhythm was accelerating, although he changed my position again this time face down with my lower belly on the pillow to mount me from behind and re-penetrate my suffered bunny again that now received his hard member at a more crazy and frenzied rhythm, which ended in a loud snore followed by jerking movements of his hips, while flooding my sex with its abundant and thick cream.

When I thought I was no longer going to come in his last movements, a third orgasm came to my surprise, although not with as much intensity as the second, but pleasant, coordinating with his last thrusts until he collapsed on my suffered but grateful back and buttocks, pressing against the mattress of the bed as if I were a stuffed doll.

Get my head out of the side of his shoulders to breathe because with his huge body, this one, he had me compressed making me feel ironed under such a Russian stud.

After a few minutes watching my state, he fell to the side to look at me with a face of pleasure and relaxation as I felt, laughing at the same time that he told me that he had seen me enjoy like a tigress.

My smile without saying a word was affirmative enough and even more so when I leapt over him to kiss him sweetly on the lips while his strong hands resting on my butt attracted me to his body to melt into his arms and extend the pleasant kiss.

We remembered that the dogs were still in the garden of the house, coming out after putting on a pair of pants and putting them inside, although he said they were still playing with each other.

I told him that I had to leave after washing myself and put my almost dry dress back on, although he insisted that I stay a little longer and have a drink at his house, but I told him I had to go because I had to do a couple of things today, although the next day he had it more free and if he wanted we could meet for lunch.

He told me that he was good at cooking and that he invited me to a typical meal of his land, because having met such a sensual lady was worth that effort.

I took my puppy and after tying it with the leash I said goodbye until the next day, noticing as I walked that even my bunny reflected the attacks and attacks he had received, because having swallowed such a dagger and enjoying it was not an easy task to digest although enormously pleasant. 

To be continued...


Comments