A mature man takes advantage of my situation of need and turns me into his...


First of all I describe myself; my name is Samantha I'm small but not so much hehe to put it in some way mmm i have quite nice tits but not so big, the only thing i can boast of is my rich ass and my abdomen hehe also my little pussy which is quite pink. And well, I love masturbating and being a real whore, everything I tell in all stories are personal experiences that I have lived.


I find myself making an effort to be able to pay for my little sister's studies and to pay for my breast cancer treatment once, due to lack of funds, I found myself being an itinerant worker selling juice concentrates and coffees. 

I clarify this will be a short story because it really was short. How it happened and although it is short it is one of my experiences that makes me remember the most morbid hehe. 


The weeks went by incredibly slow, it was a lot of work, sun and more than all, it was not safe to sell things all the time, things were put at home, we didn't even have to eat rice, which is what we normally eat, and my priority besides my sisters that everything is the health of my mother since it is recorded and needs constant treatment.


 All those weeks a car passed by that at least bought me a coffee and well, a married man of about 50 and so many who never wanted to tell me his name which made me strange and he always said the same thing to me 'if I tell you my name later.


We will not be able to have fun 'he had not told me that he was married but in short he did not pay much attention to him but one day he had not done anything and it was really wrong because I could not see my sisters' faces without taking anything to the house. 


Eating he happens again and I thought that maybe with what he bought I could buy him something for my sisters to eat at least this time it was a bit different because he got out of the car and started talking to me while drinking coffee, we will tell him Diego so we can give him a name because he never really meant it to me hehe..


How old are you, little girl? 


What led you to work on this? 


Do you study or study? 


Sam: I am 20 years old (at that time now I am 22), because in reality my sisters, the youngest is 2 and the oldest is 10 and I take care of both because my mother is in the hospital for severe cancer and my father died recently and I have to put my face, and I was already studying for obvious reasons I can not 


Diego: and do you currently have money? 


Sam: Well no, the truth is that no sir, with the money from this coffee that I buy I am going to buy something to eat 


Diego: I will be honest with you and tell you the reason why I got out of the car, I have observed you for months, how early you go to work and how worn your shoes are, I have seen you work in the rain and without stopping, and then you I have an offer, I want you to take me in the car now, in exchange I will give you a large sum of money, and a phone number to keep in touch if you want to repeat it, is that okay? 


It's a lot of money and I really just want to help you with this, my wife does not please me and I feel that with that little Santa face there is a lot you can do 


I had honestly thought about it until he said the amount, which convinced me because that money would be very helpful to me, although if I was a little scared, however, I followed him to the car, he turned it on, parked it and turned on the air conditioning, I started to suck him in the car sincerely I got wet because I was morbid I felt like a whore and although it was because of the situation I loved it. 


Diego: I want you to tell me, my lord, ok? 


Sam: yes sir! I said as I put it back in my mouth 


Diego: I want to ask you something that makes me very morbid, I want you to put the speed lever ... 


Sam: yes ... sir ... It really wasn't that thick but it did surprise me enough, however I did it and my clitoris swelled up making it more sensitive so while I was putting the lever I masturbated which made me leave the entire lever wet ... 


Sam: aaaahhh! Keep touching me sir! Keep touching me please! Aaaaahhh! 


Diego: now if you are ready for my cock He had already blown it and my mouth was having a hard time swallowing that cock so thick I couldn't wait to have it inside 


Sam: yes sir! Put it in please! I throw the seat back and I got on top of it, I started riding eager for the cock, fast falls but slow rises to feel how that cock came out of me


Diego: uffff you are a better bitch than I imagined you ... 


Sam: aaaahh! Yes sir! I am a whore! A bitch! I am everything you want me to be! I said as I started to move fast on his cock in a circle he grabbed me and pinched my nipples but he couldn't do anything about my movement I just moved like a damn uncontrolled whore as I was at that moment 


Diego: aaaaahhhh I'm going to finish whore I want to fill you all 


Sam: fill my mouth! I want it in my mouth! Aaaahhhh! I took it out and quickly began to suck it, caressing its line with my tongue so that it would finish faster and I filled my whole mouth with milk which tasted like a cute little fox, hehe, we keep writing for a while.




Comments