The forbidden attracts me so much that I endanger my life



The forbidden is tempting ... I have always heard that phrase and I had never taken it seriously because I had not wanted so much something so far from my reach, at least I thought so ...



The world is a handkerchief, how do we look at people we know very well who are they? Maybe when we were just a few children I would not have looked at him with the same eyes, we were never so close, in fact I thought I had never seen him.


A very attractive brunette with a charming smile, which I'm sure has melted more than a few. Her eyes are dark brown, shiny and Chinese when she smiles, a clean and smooth skin, it could say that a physically graceful boy.


Who would say that I would fall under the spells of her smile and that sensual way of dancing ... She dances divine, she leads me quite well, in fact one of the best dance couples I have ever had.


I remember that night of partying when dancing I couldn't stop looking at him, God! It is very handsome! In addition to that beautiful face, he has a spectacular body worth admiring. Yes, I am a rogue who recklessly observes that manly body ...


Women also look blatantly at the figure of a man. Yes and do not be ashamed, it is natural, the beauty is worth being admired by the eyes that see it and that brunette is so sexy that I would eat it with my eyes to be able to do it.


Ok but what happens? don't panic! be honest with yourself, let go of the taboo, learn to expand your minds, all women have ever thought wickedness when seeing the person we like and do not say no.


Expanding the mind does not mean that we should think about things that can affect our own and others' well-being, it means starting to work the mind so that we can get rid of thoughts that reflect ties, unhappiness and frustration. If we open our minds we will begin to think without judging the free personality that others may possess, we will get rid of prejudices, internal belligerents that insist on overwhelming the desire to be happy with what one is as a person and with what is desired, it is called having free will, that sense of belonging to your own desires and that you do not depend on anyone's opinion to live as you wish to live.


A man with a cute smile, small eyes, a beautiful face, a worked body, desirable abs and round and hard buttocks ... Ujum Now what do you think? Is it or is it not worth wanting?


"He is forbidden, stop looking at him" I thought. Yes, uh, what happens is that I am so stubborn that instead of wanting to get away, I was only getting closer and it would have been so simple if the madwoman had been just me, but it is not like that ...


A man drives a woman crazy. woman who cannot have, the difficult, that girl who is denied or who simply means a challenge and if we talk about challenges and dangers ... There I was and he looked at me in the same way.


One song, two and three, it was always fun to dance with him, my nerves surfaced by being so close to his irresistible mouth, because that's how it is ... That beautiful mouth and its delicious lips. Yes, it is what they think, I devoured those lips with so much desire that I will never forget it. He did not dance, he did not go in front of everyone, neither in his house, nor near his family, nor near mine.


The best came after talking to us with the eyes, even his mother noticed, maybe we got a little problem because of that, but it was never an impediment to confess our little shared secret ...


"I like you and I also know it from the way you look at me ”


It was that simple to confess that we like and desire each other. It is that things were easier if the rest of the people were honest with themselves and with others.


I'm dying to kiss you and bite Eva's apple, I want to devour you and die with that memory engraved in my memory ”


Ecstasy, that was the sensation that ran through my body when I kissed her lips for the first time in that room far from everyone, far from what they will say Far from the bad comments and the reproaches of others, only he and I in our little hell simmering in flames.


Feel her back, her chest gently brushing me to the beat of our movements. It was not in a hurry, it passed with the absolute tranquility with which we wanted to record every moment of that night away from the city.


Laughter, nonsense, disturbing caresses, complicit glances at that crime committed by two beings destined to be separated, eternally desiring each other. My impossible, my little sin, as he once said to me "What I can never have at pleasure"


Maybe we will meet again and sin again even more than that night, because our minds have matured much more, I have freed myself of prejudices, those things that limit us from thinking independently about what we want to do and do not do it for fear of what they will say.


"I want to kiss him and bite those lips so pretty" genuine and sincere thoughts as much as what I thought when watching him dance "What would it be like to have him in bed?" women also want carnally, we also fantasize about situations and people, we can also propose, we can be daring and morbid, we can dominate and be submissive ... Thousands of things have crossed my mind every time that brunette appears in front of me, things that perhaps I managed to full fill ...


"Each head is a world and each woman is a universe" I am a small proportion of a universe in the middle of thousands ...

To be continued...


Comments