I can't help but fuck my sister-in-law, she has something that drives me crazy, that fascinates me and that turns me on too much



Hi I'm sergio. I am 40 years old. I enjoy a wonderful relationship with my wife both personally 
and sexually, but for a while now I have had sex with her little sister two years younger than her.

We live in a beautiful little house on the outskirts of the city. We have all enjoyed the garden, the pool, the barbecue and other entertainments that a house of this type offers you when the good weather arrives. There has always been a lot of trust between everyone and my house has been the meeting point of the family for more than 15 years now.
My sister-in-law always liked me physically, she is very similar to my wife, she must be genetic. They both have a good height of 1.70 or so. Hambas take great care of each other, sometimes it seems that they are fighting among themselves to see who is better. Since I started dating my wife 20 years ago, I have always fantasized about my sister-in-law. She is normal, she is a very attractive woman who is also very affectionate and generous and has always treated me phenomenally. I have dedicated a few straws to her but it never occurred to me to be with her until something happened that changed everything.
Always after our family reunions I lie down for a while in a hammock to rest while my children and my nephews have fun and the girls spend hours at the table chatting about clothes, makeup and other women's things. Two summers ago in one of these after-dinner sessions, I started to look at my sister-in-law in detail, she was wearing sunglasses so I could recreate everything I wanted. The truth was that she wore a bikini that covered very little and the truth is that she is very good at almost 39 years old. _It can be said that for a few moments I lost my mind and sanity, I could not take my eyes off her and I assumed the lewd face that I should have at that time not to mention how my package was. Suddenly I realized that she was looking at me and I looked away a little embarrassed but still having the sunglasses I kept looking at her eyes and I could see how she smiled morbidly. Far from forgetting, she turned the chair where she was sitting, put one foot on top and secretly opened her legs a little to let me see the shape of her pussy under the chair. Occasionally she would run one of her fingers as if trying to peel off her swimsuit and could admire fragments of her wonderful fully shaved cave. She was playing with me and in a matter of minutes I was lost forever, sexually in love with her. He climbed a foot on top and secretly opened his legs a little to let me see the shape of his pussy under the chair. Occasionally he would run one of his fingers as if trying to peel off his swimsuit and could admire fragments of his wonderful fully shaved cave. She was playing with me and in a matter of minutes I was lost forever, sexually in love with her. He climbed a foot on top and secretly opened his legs a little to let me see the shape of his pussy under the chair. Occasionally he would run one of his fingers as if trying to peel off his swimsuit and could admire fragments of his wonderful fully shaved cave. She was playing with me and in a matter of minutes I was lost forever, sexually in love with her.
In the following meetings the mechanics remained the same, but the bikinis were getting better and better. The same thing always happened and I couldn't take it anymore, but I didn't know if she wanted to go further and I was chasing her like a puppy looking for a way to fuck her. One day something changed, I did not notice but at lunchtime she was still in the water with the children and came out just to sit at the table. For not eating wet she put on a dress to eat and I thought about my damn bad luck, that day there was no trio show but the surprise was when after eating and at the time of rest she acquired a posture by which I could see that under there was nothing in the skirt. At that moment my cock got hard and I had to cover myself with a towel. She looked at me and smiled biting her lower lip, because it had caused my cock to jump like a spring. The situation was becoming more difficult and I was occupying my thoughts with her more and more time. There were many, many similar situations. There was no longer a pattern, as soon as she could she showed me her tits, her panties, she crossed her legs in front of me, she bent down to show me my ass and I was still looking for the moment to fuck her without success.
Last summer she lost her job and started coming to my house during the week. At this time of year my wife works in the morning and I work in the afternoon to take care of the children. She started coming during the week as she lived in a flat in the city center and became unbearable with the heat and the children. She came in the morning before eating and it was then that I began to look for friction with her. Eating, in the pool, in the kitchen. Every time our skins got together sparks flew, but nothing could be done because we were no less than four children.
One day she brought some video games and the children went up to try them. We were alone sunbathing and she went to the pool. I followed her and she gave me that it did not occur to me to get into. I was very clear that we could not risk, we both played a lot. I sat on the edge looking at her and she took off her bikini bottom. She told me that she loved bathing naked, although in my house she could never do it. I watched her and she showed me her pussy lying on her back in the pool and her ass while diving at the bottom. The boys appeared at that moment and I had to leave because my cock was super hard and it was very cheeky to stay there. I took advantage of the shower before I went to work. Then my wife came,
He had to fuck me, you had to find the moment but it had to happen anyway. And of course it happened, but that's already in the next part of this story.
I would like to know through the contact or my email if the story has generated interest, I say this because as it is the first time I do not know if I have done it well at all. If someone asks me to do it, I will write it as soon as possible …….
Thank you